Now days we are all concerne by security to avoid all different kind of threats on the web. I’m personally making web site for my self and for other enterprise and when I need a free SSL I use CloudFlare. It give, for FREE, a way more than just SSL.
You can find more about CloudFlare here.
Once you have a free account in CloudFlare you need to :
- Create a new domain in your account
- Verify the imported DNS configuration
- Change the name server related to your domain at your registrar
- Wait for the change to occur
- Setup your SSL setting to Flexible
- For https in your CloudFlare account
I have found this video that is interesting on YouTube for CloudFlare and WordPress.
If you need integration for other configuration, let me know.
Hope it help!